Milling sheet material
Machining can handle almost any board material. The technological advancement of the modern machine allows for a very fast and accurate division of the material. Shaped shapes such as radius, grooving, boring and last but not least engraving. Milling of technical plastics.
Dimension of milling area: 2133 x 4267 mm
The visible difference between cutting and milling of plastic by sawing.
Plastic milling is a method of machining sheet material that can be applied to the product without further processing. However it depends on the structure of the plastic material.
- construction edge without the need for further work
- high quality and accuracy of product processing
- speeds up the production process
- surface engraving
- Acryl PMMA (Plexiglas milling)
- milling of polycarbonate (lexan)
- milling of polyamide
- milling A-PET
- milling of PET-G
- Milling Aluminum Plates (Aluminum)
- Dibond milling
- wood milling (veneer, plywood, MDF)
- milling of technical materials
Angled plastic milling
Here you can see a clean construction edge at an angle of 45°.
A significant difference and great advantage lies in the technology of machining the plastic with a laser cutter. It brings new possibilities in product design.